Throughout this process, it has become overwhelmingly clear that we can't do this alone. We must center our focus on Christ, and all that He has done for us, and all that He plans to do through us. It is through Him and His love for us, that we are able to reflect that back out into the world, and more specifically, into a child that He delivers to us through international adoption. We know that whatever child we receive into our home, will in fact be the specific child He has planned for us all along, and we are going to love that child 'til it hurts. Please read on for some specific areas of much needed prayer.
Below are some things we would love for you to be praying for as we go through this journey:
1. Please pray that God is glorified throughout our adoption journey.
2. Pray that we be good witnesses to those we encounter along the way.
3. Pray that God looks after all those potential birth mothers, and provides all the necessary nourishment there bodies are requiring.
4. Pray that as we go through this process, we don't get discouraged, but instead we only grow closer to God, as we are reminded of our dependence upon Him.
5. Pray that God continues to show up on His timing, with the funds necessary to complete this adoption.
There are many other things we need to be praying for, and I suspect if you bowed your heads in prayer, the Holy Spirit can take it from there. God bless you all and thank you so much for everything. We couldn't do this without each and every one of you, and we love you so much.
And lastly, this isn't a one-way street. We could all use some prayer. And if you find yourself in need, I would be honored to pray with, or for, anything your heart may desire. Please, do not hesitate. Leave a comment below, or send me an email, and I promise you, you will be in our prayers. With love.