Thursday, November 15, 2012

God Bless All You Birth Mothers!

You are simply amazing. Words can't describe the incredible blessing you give an adopting family. And I'm afraid, now, as I type this, my thanks still won't be enough. You should be honored and celebrated beyond anything we can do here in this life. Please trust me in this; you are storing up riches in heaven beyond anything you could possibly imagine. Your self-less decision to choose life over death is more Christ-like than any other. We should all follow suit in placing life and love of others, above our own selfish desires. God bless each and every one of you that have had to make that decision.

My sister recently reminded me of how joyful we must be that my mother's birth mom chose life over death. She chose to give her to the most amazing woman, my grandmother, and through her, we have all been blessed.

To every one of you that has chosen life over death, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! Your decision has blessed more people than you can possibly imagine. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!