Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Amazing Wife :)

I think I may have mentioned in a previous post that I'm married to Superwoman, but let me say it again, "I'm married to Superwoman." There is something in her that can make enormous stacks of paperwork, seemingly disappear. She's truly incredible, and I thank God for her (probably not often enough though).

Because of her hard work, we will be COMPLETELY done with our dossier within the next week :) Truly amazing. I just don't know what I would do without her!

When we submit our dossier, we'll be needing to make a payment of roughly $2,400. We have it, however, we were saving it for our upcoming domestic adoption expenses. We're not really sure what's going to happen, but we know God will provide. He always does!! Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. You two are both amazing and share an amazing love...soon with your children. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!