Monday, October 15, 2012

Both Hands Project!!


     Hey everybody!! Well it's been a couple weeks since the golf scramble, and if you can't tell, I'm getting a little stir crazy with all this free time :) I didn't use to be this way. Doing nothing used to be one of my favorite things, but God has really been working on me lately (in preparation for our new arrival maybe). I've discovered that I'm now one of those people who likes having some kind of project going on. Over the past couple months, the golf scramble has been that fix that I need. Now that that has come to pass, I need something else.


     I mentioned in an earlier post about the Both Hands project that our friends did through Lifesong For Orphans and it was hugely successful!! As I've mentioned before, we've definitely kicked the idea around, however, I'm thinking now is a good time to get the ball rolling on it. As I type this, I'm getting together the application and all the necessary paperwork. I'm shooting for sometime in the Spring as the actual work-day.

     As always, your thoughts and prayers would mean so much. I'm praying that we won't have any trouble finding a widow to serve; that we can assemble a great team of workers; get all the necessary materials for the project donated; and of course, above all else, glorify our Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!