Thursday, September 6, 2012

Countdown to Christmas!!

Most of you already know, but for those who don't, this countdown isn't actually for Christmas. It's more like the countdown for our Christmas present (109 DAYS). The only difference is instead of unwrapping gift wrap, it'll be a poopy diaper :) But we couldn't be more excited!! This years holiday season will be one we'll never forget.

Lately we've been getting his nursery ready and stocking up on diapers. We got his crib ordered earlier this week and I can't wait to put it together (sarcasm). I may have most people fooled into thinking I'm a pretty manly man, but when it comes to tools, I'm useless. I'd rather be pounding my head against a wall then turning a wrench. Either way, for my baby boy, I'm happy to do it. It'll probably take me a week though because I'll want to make sure I'm doing it right.

QUICK FUNDRAISER UPDATE: We still have the golf scramble planned for September 29th at Tanglewood Golf Course. We only have spots for twelve teams so if you're wanting to sign up, now's the time :) We're also planning a softball tournament for October 13th (more info to follow). As you can see from the thermometer on the right, we're making good progress, but we still have a long way to go. If you're feeling called to donate, just click the yellow donate button and it will walk you through it. If you want to sign up for one of our fundraisers, send me an email, or leave a comment below and we'll be in touch.

Please continue to pray for us, the birth mother, and our precious little baby. We love you all so much. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!