Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week Off From Fundraising!

Hey everybody!! I 'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I think coming off that crazy-awesome yard sale we had, and having to reschedule the car wash due to rain, I needed a break :) Not because I'm tired or worn out, but I think I'm running low on ideas, and just wanted to shut it down for a while. Normally all I'm ever thinking about are the adoptions (Ethiopian and domestic), fundraising ideas, etc. etc. I needed a week off. 

I'm happy to tell you, I'm back!!!! Time to get back on that fundraising horse! And speaking of fundraisers.... Do you all remember those adorable bracelets our friend Amy made for us?? They have been selling like crazy at Leslie's salon. She put up a little display with our picture and such, and the ladies have been loving them (Thank you soooo much Amy).

Also, don't forget about the 1st-Annual-Dalton-Adoption-Golf-Scramble. We are set for September 29th, 2012. For more info, click here. I still need some help pulling together raffle items. I'm open to basically anything so feel free to email, call, or post something below. Also, please continue to spread the word about it. It's going to be loads of fun, you won't want to miss it!

Please continue to pray for our journey. Pray that God will be glorified throughout. And that every orphan will oneday be brought home. With love....

2 comments:

  1. you are so very welcome> anything you need me to im here. love you guys dearly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!