Tuesday, April 3, 2012

T-Shirt Design Idea.....Feedback?

As we continue to mourn over our loss, we press on with the adoption. Some may wonder why we don't take a break, or slow down. Or simply put it on the back burner for a while, and I can say with full confidence, it's because of what we are going through, that I want to press on that much harder. The only way I can describe it is by saying this......Experiencing this loss the way we did, and not being able to fight on it's behalf, makes me want to fight that much harder for our baby in Ethiopia. Knowing that there was absolutely nothing I could do brings me down hard to my knees. But what lifts me right back up is the thought of our baby in a far away country, desperately needing someone to fight for them. To those who may wonder, I hope that will suffice....

Now, the t-shirt idea.....Drum-roll please?!?!?!.................
This is just a preliminary design ( I say preliminary because I don't know what I'm doing here :) and I'm waiting for someone more talented to help) so if anyone has any ideas, please, shoot me an email. Or even better, leave a comment that way we can get other people's opinions on it as well. I think I have found a place in New Albany that is going to give us a great price on them, and because of that, I think we'll be selling them for $15ish maybe?!?! Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike...little advise only because we went through this...I bought the .com for our address linked up blog to the .com, that way when you do shirts or anything else, people will remember the .com versus .blogspot.com. Hope that makes since...godaddy usually is a god place to get the .com for about 9.00 a yr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about that, but I didn't really know where to go to look into it. And for $9.00/year, that's not bad!!! Thanks for the advice :)

      Delete

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!