Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Sisters!!!

Sorry I'm terrible at taking pictures!
Friday night Leslie and I got to babysit my beautiful little sisters (Caroline and Sophie) and our adorable little niece (Macy), and yet again, they were just another reminder of how ready we are to have children of our own.

We had soooooo much fun! Between the pizza and jumping on a trampoline, if that's what having kids is all about, then where do I sign?! By the time we got home, we were absolutely wiped!! Couldn't get to bed fast enough, but it was so worth it. All in all, we got through the night with no fatal injuries, and minimal crying.......I think we're ready for kids of our own :)

Here's a couple more pictures below. Sorry for the poor quality, they were having so much fun, it was hard to get them to stay still long enough, to get a good shot. Trust me, I tried.



             
















Lastly, we added a Prayer Requests page at the top of the blog, so if you would like to pray for us, we have some specific things we would love for you to be praying about. Also, if you yourself are in need of any prayer, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We would be honored to pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!