Friday, April 6, 2012

Reflections on this beautiful Good Friday!


This coming weekend, I feel it's important to put aside all adoption related talk, and just focus on the risen Savior. I'm not saying I won't think about adoption, because I know I won't stop praying for my future child, but what I mean is, instead of posting about fundraising, or completing our dossier, let's just reflect on Christ, and ALL that He has done for us.

Father God ,
We thank you so much for your Son, and for the forgiveness 
and healing that comes through Him. Continue to remind 
us that we have been bought at a price, and that price was 
the blood of Christ. The perfect and spotless lamb took our 
rightful place on the cross so we wouldn't have to. To you 
be all the glory, forever and ever.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!