Saturday, March 31, 2012

Link to us on Facebook!

 I have been trying to think of ways to reach people outside of my tiny little web of friends, when a co-worker reminded me of Facebook. He mentioned there being a way to create a fundraising page where we could sort of list, or show all the different fundraisers were doing with dates and times, and have people post links to it on their wall. As most of you know, I'm one of the last few people on earth (over the age of 6) that don't have a Facebook account, so I'm very unfamiliar with it's inner workings. But it would be really awesome if everyone could post some type of link to our blog :) Pretty Please?!?!

Please don't sue me for using this image =)
(Just copy/paste the web address PLEASE?!?!?!)

To effectively fund-raise, we must reach a wider audience, and the only way I can think to do that, is by reaching out to everyone's friend list on Facebook. And the only way for that to happen, is for YOU to tell them about it. We need your help. Thanks for all the prayers and support guys and gals, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!