Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FUNDRAISING IDEA'S =)


Hey guys, Leslie and LaStacia have been talking about doing some yard sales in the near future to raise money. We would be thrilled if you all have any old stuff you would like to donate to the yard sale, money will go to a good cause of course. I would be more than happy to come pick it up.
I'm going to put up signs around the neighborhood offering to cut their grass in exchange for some kind of donation to the adoption fund. Also, I was also thinking for anybody that would like to help (don't worry, I'm not asking you to cut grass, LOL), you could put up signs in your neighborhood, as long as you don't mind me using your mower :) I don't have a trailer for my riding mower.

If anybody else has any ideas we would love to hear them.
Love you guys!!

6 comments:

  1. I will talk with Toney, maybe with all the musicians in our class. We could get a couple to a few Contemporary groups together and put on a concert. Tommy could probably put together a group. Dan might be able to. Stephen as well. And Toney and my group One Name Ministries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome Mike. Any thoughts on a venue?

      Delete
  2. Hi Mike and Leslie, fellow Lifeline family, and thanks for stopping by our blog (www.movedtomove.blogspot). You asked if I had any advice for someone in the first stages of the process and the main thing that I would say is not to become bogged down/frustrated in the process. Lifeline's educational requirements, I have found, are much more tedious than some other agencies and, at times, it felt we may never get through it but, in the end, I am SO very thankful for each step in the process because I feel tha we are so prepared for what's to come. Once that paperwork is behind you, find more to read and more to learn and just enjoy the process.

    If you are at all interested, we have offered our shirts to other families for their own fundraising
    efforts. We have already covered the cost of graphic design and print/screen set up, etc. If this is something that you might be interested in, please feel free to email me at movedtomove@gmail.com and I will be glad to share more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Kelley! I sent you an email regarding the shirts, maybe we can strike up a deal :)

      Delete
  3. Another great idea is a car wash, get all your manly friends, kids, wives etc..hook up with a bank that is closed on a sat, have cute little kids or big kids lol hold signs saying free car wash, you won't believe the money that will come in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car wash :) That really had totally slipped my mind, but a great idea! How much did you guys charge?

      Delete

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!