Thursday, March 22, 2012

Facial Hair Fundraiser Anyone?!?!

I have been trying to do my part and come up with some creative fundraising ideas, and I think I may have one!

I happen to notice in the mirror this morning how scraggly my beard is (this is Mike typing BTW, in case you hadn't figured it out yet), and my first thought was to shave it off. But I really didn't feel like it and came into work anyways. I was going about my day when it hit me. What if we could come up with some way to raise money, that involves me not having to shave for a while, and I'm not suggesting this just to avoid shaving. Though I do hate shaving!

We could do like a dollar/day pledges for however long I can go without shaving (or more per day if you're feeling froggy). Or.........a total sum for me to hold out on shaving until our first child arrives. Feel free to leave a comment below, I'd love to hear your thoughts, unless of course it's negative, then keep it to your self!

I used a really complicated computer program to show what I would look like after  JUST 8 months without shaving. I didn't realize I would be so ruggedly handsome!






2 comments:

  1. I knew eventually you would come up with a solid reason not to shave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll even go so far as to not shower :)

      Delete

Don't forget to follow along with us by joining the site on the right side of the page. Thank you so much for sharing and God bless!